OUR HISTORY

ORIGIN AND EVOLUTION

We are a company for plastic injection located in Navarra with more than 30 years of experience.

ESTABLISHMENT
INPLASTIC was founded in 1984 in Cascante a village in Navarra. At that moment the company had a staff composed by 20 workers and the indoor premises were not larger than 2.000 square metres.
NEW PREMISES
The year 2000 meant a significant change that led to a firm commitment regarding growth, it is moved to Industrial Park La Barrena, in Tudela and its premises are extended up to 8.000 square metres and its working force increased up to 80 employees.
PRESENT
Nowadays INPLASTIC surpasses the figure of 100 staff members. Throughout the last years, parallel to technological innovation, its manufacturing equipment has remarkably been increased, and it has a rising turnover trend since 2009.
OPERATION

PLASTIC AND MOLDS INJECTION

Currently 90% of INPLASTIC operations is dedicated to INJECTION, and the remaining 10% to MOLDS design, manufacturing and servicing.

90%

PREMISES

At present, INPLASTIC owns more than 30.000 m2 of land.
Constructed surface is over 18.000 m2, 8.000 m2 of them are indoor.

ISO STANDARD

CERTIFIED QUALITY

INPLASTIC working quality has been certified under ISO 9001:2008 standard and ISO / TS 16949:2009 standard.

¿WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT INPLASTIC?

CONTACT US. WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE.
Contact

Uso de cookies

Empleamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la experiencia del usuario y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración u obtener más información aquí. ACEPTAR

Aviso de cookies

Pin It on Pinterest